- Purchase Matthew’s Money – Use Matthew’s Money for everyday purchases like groceries, gas, department store purchases, restaurants, & more! GREAT way to budget and no cyber security worries when you pay using a Matthew’s Money gift card! By using Matthew’s Money for your everyday purchases the school receives more money, you increase your chances to reduce your tuition, and keep your identity safe! For more information, contact Amy Chesney 420-2455 or email@example.com
- If you shop at KROGER, FARM FRESH, OFFICE MAX/DEPOT, and/or HARRIS TEETER, please make sure your Harris Teeter VIP card is linked to #2751 St. Matthew’s School, SMS is selected for your Kroger card, present your FARM FRESH 1-2-3-4 for the Community tag each time you check out, and at Office Max/Depot ask for the “5% Back to School” to be credited to SMS. Please tell relatives about these programs and ask them to designate SMS.
- Clip Box Tops for Education & Labels for Education! – Collect Labels for Education and clip Box Tops. Spread the word to family and friends about saving Box Tops and Labels for your student(s) to bring in. There are collection containers in the hall by the Teacher’s Lounge. We also collect Entenmann’s Little Bites pouches.
- Coke Rewards – Collect and turn in your Coke and Coke products bottle caps and 12 or 24 pack carton ends with the codes on them. Ask your family, friends, and co-workers about collecting these for you. The school will enter the codes to collect points that will be redeemed for cash to purchase playground, PE, and after school games and equipment.
- Are You A Match? Many businesses will do a company match for employees who donate money (Annual Appeal) or volunteer their time to non-profit organizations. St. Matthew’s School is a non-profit entity. Please check with your employer to see if they have a matching program. If they do, please let us know what we need to do to help you participate in that program.
- “LIKE” and SHARE our Facebook page. Then follow us on Twitter.
- Education Improvement Scholarship Tax Credits (EISTC) – Virginia residents and businesses can receive up to a 65% state tax credit for donating to this program. Participants may designate St. Matthew’s Catholic School to receive the donation. For more information, please contact Liz Allen at 420-2455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Businesses can become a “Partner in Education.” This is a way to help the students and school while embracing the local business community. We are open to ideas on how a company would like to partner with us. Please contact Liz Allen at 420-2455 or email@example.com to set up a meeting.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for our three largest annual fundraisers -the Eagle Open Golf Outing, Holiday Auction & Gala, and Spring Carnival. Talk about St. Matthew’s School to your co-workers, friends, neighbors, and relatives. Word of mouth advertising is the best!
- Contributions to our Capital Campaign are always welcome. A facilities use report has provided us with a list of capital improvements we need to plan for over the next 10 years to keep our facility in good shape and as energy efficient as possible. For more detailed information about this campaign, please contact Mr. Goldberg at 420-2455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (757) 420-2455.