- Purchase Matthew’s Money – Matthew’s Money and ScripNow can be used for everyday purchases like groceries, gas, department store purchases, restaurants, & more! GREAT way to budget! No cybersecurity worries when you pay using a Matthew’s Money gift card! Instant ecards & reloads with ScripNow! With a 50/50 split, Matt’s Money helps SMS earn $$, while earning you $$ towards tuition. There’s also a rebate at the end of the year! For more information, contact LaDonna Sinsabaugh 420-2455 or click here to email her.
- If you shop at KROGER, OFFICE MAX/DEPOT, and/or HARRIS TEETER, please make sure your Harris Teeter VIP card is linked to #2751 St. Matthew’s School, SMS is selected for your Kroger card (#94957), and at Office Max/Depot ask for the “5% Back to School” to be credited to SMS. Please tell relatives about these programs and ask them to designate SMS.
- Box Tops for Education & Labels for Education! – No more clipping with the Box Tops for Education app! Click here https://www.boxtops4education.com/ for information about the app that lets you scan your receipt and help SMS. Spread the word to family and friends about the new app and scanning their receipts.
- Coca Cola Give (formerly Coke Rewards) – Collect Coke and Coke products bottle caps and 12 or 24 pack carton ends with the codes on them. Go to https://us.coca-cola.com/give/schools/ to sign up to donate your points to SMS. You can also download the app and scan your codes. Ask your family, friends, and co-workers about collecting these for you. Points that are donated become cash that is deposited into the school bank account and is redeemed for dictionaries, PE and playground equipment, before and after school games, etc.
- AmazonSmile -when you shop at Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com when you shop and designate SMS to earn the school credit. It’s the same website, just SMS earns credit. Forgot when you were on the regular site and already have stuff in your cart? Just go to AmazonSmile before you complete the purchase and the information transfers over to AmazonSmile. Super easy!
- Through Papa John’s Dollars for Dough program, SMS receives 10% back from all purchases! Order online and Use the Code: SMSEAGLES. Anyone can use our code – family, friends, and work! Good at any Hampton Roads location. Last year we won the top prize of $25,000!! Please help us win this prize again. And when you use Matt’s Money gift cards to pay, you will help the school earn even more!!
- Are You A Match? Many businesses will do a company match for employees who donate money (Annual Appeal) or volunteer their time to non-profit organizations. St. Matthew’s School is a non-profit entity. Please check with your employer to see if they have a matching program. If they do, please let us know what we need to do to help you participate in that program.
- “LIKE” and SHARE our Facebook page. Then follow us on Twitter and #stmattsvb
- Education Improvement Scholarship Tax Credits (EISTC) – Virginia residents and businesses can receive up to a 65% state tax credit for donating to this program. Participants may designate St. Matthew’s Catholic School to receive the donation. For more information, please contact Liz Allen at 420-2455 or email@example.com.
- Businesses can become a “Partner in Education.” This is a way to help the students and school while embracing the local business community. We are open to ideas on how a company would like to partner with us. Please contact Liz Allen at 420-2455 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for our three largest annual fundraisers -the Eagle Open Golf Outing, Holiday Auction & Gala, and Spring Carnival. Talk about St. Matthew’s School to your co-workers, friends, neighbors, and relatives. Word of mouth advertising is the best!
- Contributions to our Capital Campaign are always welcome. A facilities use report has provided us with a list of capital improvements we need to plan for over the next 10 years to keep our facility in good shape and as energy efficient as possible. For more detailed information about this campaign, please contact Mr. Goldberg at 420-2455 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (757) 420-2455.