- Purchase Matthew’s Money – Matthew’s Money and ScripNow can be used for everyday purchases like groceries, gas, department store purchases, restaurants, & more! GREAT way to budget! No cybersecurity worries when you pay using a Matthew’s Money gift card! Instant ecards & reloads with ScripNow! With a 50/50 split, Matt’s Money helps SMS earn $$, while earning you $$ towards tuition. There’s also a rebate at the end of the year! For more information, contact LaDonna Sinsabaugh at (757) 420-2455 or click here to email her.
- If you shop at KROGER, OFFICE MAX/DEPOT, and/or HARRIS TEETER, please make sure your Harris Teeter VIP card is linked to #2751 St. Matthew’s School – you must RE-LINK in AUGUST, SMS is selected for your Kroger card (#94957), and at Office Max/Depot ask for the “5% Back to School” to be credited to SMS. Please tell relatives about these programs and ask them to designate SMS.
- Box Tops for Education & Labels for Education! – No more clipping with the Box Tops for Education app! Click here https://www.boxtops4education.com/ for information about the app that lets you scan your receipt and help SMS. Spread the word to family and friends about the new app and scanning their receipts.
- Through Papa John’s Pizza program, SMS receives 20% back from all purchases using the online ordering code: SMSEAGLES. Anyone can use our code – family, friends, and work! Good at any Hampton Roads location. And when you use Matt’s Money gift cards to pay, you will help the school earn even more!!
- Are You A Match? Many businesses will do a company match for employees who donate money (Annual Appeal, Booster, Auction Fund A Need, etc. ) or volunteer their time to non-profit organizations. St. Matthew’s School is a non-profit entity. Please check with your employer to see if they have a matching program. If they do, please let us know what we need to do to help you participate in that program.
- “LIKE” and SHARE our Facebook page. Then follow us on Twitter and #stmattsvb
- Education Improvement Scholarship Tax Credits (EISTC) – Virginia residents and businesses can receive up to a 65% state tax credit for donating to this program. Participants may designate St. Matthew’s Catholic School to receive the donation. For more information, please contact Liz Allen at (757) 420-2455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Businesses can become a “Partner in Education.” This is a way to help the students and school while embracing the local business community. We are open to ideas on how a company would like to partner with us. Please contact Liz Allen at 420-2455 or email@example.com to set up a meeting.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for our three largest annual fundraisers -the Eagle Open Golf Outing, Holiday Auction & Gala, and Spring Carnival. Talk about St. Matthew’s School to your co-workers, friends, neighbors, and relatives. Word-of-mouth advertising is the best!
- Contributions to our Capital Campaign are always welcome. A facilities use report has provided us with a list of capital improvements we need to plan for over the next 10 years to keep our facility in good shape and as energy efficient as possible. For more detailed information about this campaign, please contact Mr. Goldberg at (757) 420-2455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (757) 420-2455 x522.